Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New year, same DT!!

Yes, I've been invited for a 2nd term on TPBP DT!!  I was so happy to find out that we were all invited to stay!!!  This time my DT package came nice and dry with no holes!! WooHoo!! hahaha.  Ok so CHA is in town so Beverly and Janet are in town!!! I decided to make them a small gift for when I meet them but sadly, I missed Janet =(  But I was so happy to see Beverly and meet her friends!  I was also glad to see that Beverly had liked her gift!! Score hehe. I am currently uploading the video for this and it is taking a LONG time due to the quality.  But please visit my Youtube channel and watch my video(s).
Balsa box #1

Balsa box #2

The following are very small minis that go inside the mini album.



Here are the products used, hope this helps you all =)
French Guipure Hearts 5729 in white: Currently sold out but she does have PinkBlack, and Red
Tulle Pleated Trim By Maya Road in Pink: Sold Out but she does have the following colors available: Milk and Earl Grey



2 comments:

  1. sooo pretty van :)! it's steph sweetcraftychick :). i bet bev loooved it :)! thanks for sharing! can't wait to see the vid. *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

    ReplyDelete