Friday, March 22, 2013

Mixed Media 6x6 canvases

Hey everyone! I am so excited to be done with these canvases!!  I really love the way they came out.  Hope you all enjoy =)















Here are the items used for these canvases from TPBP
Tulle trim in brown and cream unavailabe for now but earl grey is available!
Resin rose in pink is unavailable for now but cream is available!
Resin gothic frame in cream is unavailable for now but yellow is available!
Baby blue webster's pages trim unavailable for now but try this cluny lace!
Webster's pages shiny trim currently unavailable but using the dentelle brodee sur tulle in cream would be just as beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, these are all so gorgeous Van... amazing job on all of them. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just GORGEOUS, Van! You are so talented.
    And the detail in the pics is awesome. I am envious :) Did you use your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from The Piece By Piece post on FB. This are so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your tutorial and these gorgeous canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi your canvases are amazing. I was wondering if you could tell me what you searched for . I am looking for the last two images as they are perfect for 2 art nouveau canvases that I want to do. I searched vintage ladies and women and found the 1st two typical, then edwardian w and l and then vintage etc I found the bottom image but only on another altered canvas.
    I would be amazingly greatful if you could help

    ReplyDelete