Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Romance Novel for CraftyChica87

Hi everyone!  I've been working on some beautiful projects for my good friend Sabrina (youtube: CraftyChica87).  I used the Prima Romance novel collection on the projects because she had mentioned how much she liked it.  Plus, I wanted to use some of her fave colors such as pink and black.  I am really pleased with how they came out.


6x6 canvas with shutters that open!


This was inspired by the show Sex & The City of all things lol.  Carrie Bradshaw usually types on her laptop on front of her window so I had fussy cut the type writer and even made a shelf on the side frame!






This is an easel card made with corrugated card board.






This is the box I made.  I added a hot air balloon because there were some on the paper collection.










1 comment: