Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TPBP DT call entry

Hello everyone!  Hope you all are having a good week so far.  I'm really excited to show you my latest project!  For those of you who follow me on youtube, I recently bought a book called 'Linens and Laces' from a 2nd hand store.  It was unassuming and didn't have a book cover so I decided that it needed a little dressing up hehehe.  I thought it was perfect as an entry for TPBP DT call because I knew I wanted to incorporate laces and trims which is what Beverly sells among other things.  I tried to incorporate the things that were similar to what she carried at TPBP  because I don't actually have any of her products.  The papers I used are from the Prima fairy belle collection. I hope you all enjoy =)


Spine of book (I don't know how to rotate this photo on blogspot, help!)

Below are a couple of my crocheted flowers and assorted laces and doily.


This beautiful enameled flower is by Webster's Pages and I ruffled some crocheted trim behind it.  The script background was created with a stencil, modeling paste, and acrylic paints.


Banner is made with MME Lost & Found Fabric. I also cut up a crocheted table cloth and adhered it on the fabric with modeling paste.  Alpha stickers are from Prima.


Another one of my crocheted flowers with a stunning button that was given to me by my good friend Tammy (youtube: sscrafter1)


Small heart applique with a pink button behind it to make it pop!



This is actually 3 types of trims layered on each other.  Love that scalloped embroidered trim!







No comments:

Post a Comment